Anne Phung Nguyen

I am Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in beautiful Orange County California with my wonderful husband JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. My Instagram account is @annephung and most people follow me. I post about my day-to-day life, both my good and bad days. In 1990 I emigrated to America with my brothers as well as my parents, when I was one-and-half. If it wasn't for my parents' love of dedication and hard work it is likely that I would not be with you sharing my story. As I knew I could have a brighter future, I was determined to make my parents proud. I believed that my future would unfold the same way as I graduated of college, find an executive position, become married and start a family. I believed this was the perfect definition of success, but life had other plans to show me what it means to be successful. It was the money and status of my work was not what I wanted to be. I felt as if I had wasted my time for money. When I began to research this new career path, I discovered that I was passionate about exercising. I also loved socializing and helping others. In 2014, I launched my own small business. This year, I will celebrate my seventh year anniversary in 2021. Being an Asian female in this industry there are a few of our kind. I strive to become a catalyst within the field to offer high-quality coaching that allows those around me to make healthier and happier person by establishing the most sustainable life that meets their individual goals and needs. Furthermore, I want people to be empowered to follow their goals and accomplish whatever they desire in life. When my work was waning off, I suffered the most devastating loss in my life thus farin the death of my mom. After a long battle with Scleroderma, she is finally resting on Heaven. I will never forget her, and forever remember her in my mind and heart. Life really does have an ability of giving us everything we want, even when we're unable to see the lesson at the moment. My Mom's passing changed me in many ways, and I truly believe that she gave me a new chance to be alive through her death. Her death occurred on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was time for her to begin her new life, and also for me to be given a second chance of living a happy, fulfilled and meaningful life. The 30's are the only that I truly feel like that I'm alive. My story is being shared with you so that I can share with the world my personal experiences and thoughts. This can help you feel secure knowing that you're not the only one. You are capable of anything if you put your efforts into the task. Therapy is both natural and important. Health is one of the best asset. I hope that you enjoy the life you want to live and to die with no regrets because death is the sole thing that we are promised throughout our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Love Geary and April Jones

Aimee Garcia

Pics of Paz Vega and Jewel Kilcher